I do this business out of my home which is located at:
207 Cinnamon Teal
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
If you're coming North on the 5 from San Diego:
To avoid the toll:
If you're coming South on the 5:
- Take the 133 South to the 73 (El Toro Rd). You won't have to pay a
toll because you'll be turning on El Toro.
- Turn Left on El Toro Road
- Pass Aliso Creek Road
- The next light is Calle Corta. Turn Right.
- Turn Right on Puffin St. (your 1st right into the complex)
- Turn Right on Jaeger Lane. (The T intersection when you hit the
- Jaeger curves to the left and becomes Cinnamon Teal
- Go to almost the end of that street and turn into the parking area on the right just BEFORE the street winds to the left to become Sandpiper.
The building is marked 187-213, is set back from Cinnamon Teal, and runs parallel to it. It is in between buildings marked 179-185 and 215-221.
If you make the last right turn before the bend in the road (just after the garbage dumpster) and before building 215-221, you will run straight into space 97, where you may park.
It is the last building parallel to Cinnamon Teal. If you park in space 97, you will be facing my building, but will need to walk around to the other side, where you'll find 207 on the ground floor.
Click here for map of complex.